Penza State University
440026, Penza, 40 Krasnaya St.
Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, professor
Head of the higher and applied mathematics sub-department, Penza State University.
• Computational mathematics
• Dynamic systems
• Numerical methods of geophysics
TRAINING OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL
15 Candidates of Physical and Mathematical, and Technical sciences
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
American Mathematical Society, European Mathematical Society
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
Laureate of the State Scientific Scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation (twice), Sorosovsky Professor, grants of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (two grants), grant of the Russian Foundation for Humanities, two grants in computational mathematics of the State Committee for Higher Education, grant for basic research in the field of automation and remote control, computer science, informatics, cybernetics, metrology, communication. State Committee for Higher Education
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• "University proceedings. Volga region. Physical and mathematical sciences"
• "Middle Volga Mathematical Society Journal"
• ORCID ID 0000-0002-6980-933X
• Web of Science Researcher ID ABE-3369-2020
• SCOPUS ID 7003889712
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 3167
Дата обновления: 16.08.2022 10:43